Cosa è questo?
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any task. For many people, time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when it involves a deadline, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
The aim of the Pomodoro Technique is to use time as a valuable ally in accomplishing what we want to do in the way we want to do it, and to enable us to improve continually the way we work or study.
The Pomodoro Technique will provide a simple tool/process for improving productivity (your own and that of your team members) which can do the following:
- Alleviate anxiety linked to becoming
- Enhance focus and concentration by cutting down on interruptions
- Increase awareness of your decisions
- Boost motivation and keep it constant
- Bolster the determination to achieve your goals
- Refine the estimation process, both in qualitative and quantitative terms
- Improve your work or study process
- Strengthen your resolve to keep on applying yourself in the face of complex situations
At the beginning of each day select the tasks you need to complete and put them on the TODO list above.
Inizia a lavorare:
- Avvia il contaminuti Pomodoro
- Lavora fino a che il Pomodoro squilla
- Prendi una breve pausa (3-5 minuti)
Keep on working, Pomodoro after Pomodoro, until the task at hand is finished. Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break, (15–30 minutes).
Regole & Suggerimenti
- Se un'attività dura più di 5-6 Pomodori, scomponila
- If it takes less than one Pomodoro, add it up, and combine it with another task
- Once a Pomodoro begins, it has to ring
- The next Pomodoro will go better
- Login to the service and track your progress
- The Pomodoro Technique shouldn’t be used for activities you do in your free time. Enjoy free time!